Saturday 21 June 2014

Day 161: Clem is back and last match with Trinity Grammar!

I had my last match today with Trinity and they played so so well. All of them have improved so much and its amazing to see them all playing well as a team, with most of them having started completely from scratch! Also Clem has just arrived from Sydney! Its been so long since I saw her (just over 2 months), even though we skyped or texted almost everyday anyway, and its so lovely to have her back here! I have my last few shifts left at work before I need to pack up all my things and start backpacking again in Asia!! Getting very excited as it is getting extremely cold here and the thought of lying on the beach in Vietnam or Cambodia is seriously tempting. 


(from left to right)

Mike, Will (goalie), Edan, Ben Fox, Peter, me, Alex, Josh, Tom, Ben A



Another amazing sunset


Clem and Jess


Mollie and I


Pip, Clem, Jess and I