Thursday 20 March 2014

Day 70: Bungee Jump!!!

We decided we had to try out bungee jumping and Tara told us that Lake Taupo was one of the best places to do it in the North Island so we booked ourselves in, except we were going to do a tandem one. I have never been so nervous before, even before skydiving I wasn't scared at all, but the thought of bungee jumping seriously scared me. We watched to guys go before us, and the second one just hurled himself off. It got to our turn and we had our feet tied up and all the harnesses on and then we were both strapped together with our arms around each others backs. Basically the guy says 3, 2, 1 bungee and your suppose to jump, however, we both just stood there at the top of the platform refusing to move until he just pushed us off! It was pretty good fun, no where near as amazing as sky diving though- so I think I will stick to sky diving if I ever get the chance to again!