Monday 14 April 2014

Day 94: My travel buddy has left!

So yesterday Clem came over for a rather random dinner of salad, mushrooms and pea and mint soup (basically like pea puree, definitely going to have to master making soup), and we chilled and watched the Book Thief and all we could do (well me) was point out how they had seriously diverged  from the original story line in the book which was extremely frustrating. I don't recommend watching it if you have already read the book, but maybe its just me. Anyway we suddenly realised it was getting late and managed to make a dash for the last tram to take Clem back to her hostel for her flight to Sydney which left early this morning! So now me and Clem won't see each other until July when we head off to Cambodia and Vietnam. I think her plan was to see her step brother in Sydney then carry on up the coast but you will have to check out her blog for more details which you can go to here.... invariablyclementine.blogspot.com.au  Its going to be very strange not spending all our time together. I think over the last 3months we spent only 3 nights away from each other!!



P.S. sorry Clem, this had to be put up